Ride Day Schedule (September 18, 2021)
Bike Shenandoah begins and ends at Eastern Mennonite School (EMS), 801 Parkwood Drive, Harrisonburg, VA. The on-site phone number on the day of the ride will be 540-820-8358.
Please note: a face covering is required for registration and check in. Physical distancing is encouraged at all times.
- 7:30 am – Metric Century (62-mile) | Instructions | Cue Sheet | Route Map (printable PDF)
- 9:00 am – 30 mile | Instructions | Cue Sheet | Route Map (printable PDF)
- 10:00 am – 15 mile | Instructions | Cue Sheet | Route Map (printable PDF)
- 11:00 am – 5 mile family ride | Instructions | Cue Sheet | Route Map (printable PDF)
Plan to be at EMS 30 minutes prior to your starting time. Check in at the registration desk. To ensure a safe, community experience for everyone, each ride will begin with a prompt group departure.
Adult registration: $50 ($55 on day of ride)
Student/Minor $25 ($30 on day of ride)
5-mile ride (all ages): $10 ($15 on day of ride)
- SAG support
- Rest stops hosted by Mt. Clinton Mennonite Church & Mole Hill Bikes
- Bicycle tune-ups by Wyse Cycles
- Riders’ lunch (served 11:30-1:30)
Things to Bring:
— Face covering
— Bike in good repair
— Water bottle
— Extra tube
— Appropriate layers of clothing
— Minor Release Waiver (if a minor)
— Sweat bands
— Cell Phone
— Sponsor Forms
Riders are encouraged to find sponsors to support their ride. Suggested sponsorship is $1-2 per mile. List your sponsors on the sponsor form and bring it along with funds collected with you to the ride.
- With $100 in sponsorships (above the registration fee), you will receive a free T-shirt.
- The rider with the most sponsors and the rider with the most money raised will each receive a prize
Join us for lunch!
A FREE physically distanced lunch will be served at EMS from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
Please plan to return to EMS no later than 3pm.
Call us at 540-820-8358 or email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your participation. We look forward to seeing you on September 18th!