- offers fun rides for riders of all ages and abilities
- follows scenic, rural routes through the Shenandoah Valley
- raises funds for global, regional, and local charities
- challenges long distance riders
- gives you a rewarding opportunity for physical exercise
- encourages children to set and achieve their goals
- is fun for the whole family
- provides the camaraderie of group cycling with a bigger purpose
- raises funds for local, regional, and global agencies
what your contributions support in 2013:
bridge of hope
A faith based non-profit organization started locally by an interdenominational group of Christians and a Bridge of Hope National affiliate, Bridge of Hope Harrisonburg-Rockingham (BOHHR) was founded to help homeless mothers and their children acquire stability and security through various means of assistance.
MennoMedia produces documentaries, radio programs, and print materials which address life issues and theological principles, and invite individuals and churches to deeper faith.
virginia mennonite missions
Virginia Mennonite Missions is the mission arm of Virginia Mennonite Conference, committed to empowering congregations and individuals to faithfully follow Jesus and to continue God’s reconciling work in the world.
mennonite central committee
MCC is the relief, service and development agency of North American Mennonite and Brethren in Christ churches.